Wednesday, October 21, 2020

ASMR Face Massage Session [Very Realistic]

Welcome to my another ASMR face massage session to make you so sleepy and get relaxed within 30 minutes. I bet you're gonna feel the most realistic experience when you watch this!

I included a few multi-layered sounds to make this experience much more realistic. First of all let me show you my video:

Also you can watch this on Youtube to leave a like or a comment to support me ♥

Youtube link: https://youtu.be/Xzux0t7Bs-k

Well, I added some face massage sound effects to this video. If you realize the close up massage techniques, you're gonna see that is not real but too realistic at the same time. Like face scrubbing when I use the spa tool on your face. 

I recorded those sounds after this video's record is over. And I edited them to mix each other. That's it! The ultra realistic asmr face massage exprience is ready to catch you! hehe. 

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment